Couples, families, conferences... Moama on Murray Resort offers something for everyone! We have 130 acres of tranquil surroundings offering
peace and quiet or excitement and adventure with a range of facilities and activities available.
Located in Echuca-Moama, just over 2 hours drive north of Melbourne, Moama on Murray Resort provides guests with a magnificent holiday
destination, right on the Murray River. The resort is very well established with immaculate gardens and lush trees providing the perfect
environment to simply relax and enjoy life.
For everyone to enjoy
- wine and dine on the balcony
- relax in a spa in one of our spa villas
- go for a bike ride through the forest or go for a bush walk
- have a BBQ with friends utilising any of our 8 covered BBQ's
- travel to the local wineries
- enjoy water sports on the Murray River
- take a paddle steamer ride
For the whole family especially the children:
- try your luck at mini-golf - we have the longest mini golf hole in the Southern Hemisphere!!!
- paddle a canoe down the Murray! *
- swim in one of our pools
- feed the animals
- borrow a skate board
- play in our Squiggles Playhouse *
- get drenched in the Jurassic Water Park (no charge)
- fly high on our huge jumping pillow (no charge)
- go for a spin on our single and double pedal cars *
- keep fit using our basketball and soccer nets
- borrow a game or DVD
- *(additional charges may apply for these activities - please check with reception) Squiggles Playhouse is charged at $3 per child
per day for in house guests and $7.50 per child per day for guests not staying at the resort.
Other Resort Facilities include
- luxury houseboats and camper boat for hire
- boat ramp and beach access to the Murray River for swimming or water skiing