Book in a resort pedal car direct or even before you arrive. Just click on the link below and arrive at your selected time. BOOK A PEDAL CAR
Activities & Things to do in the Resort
The resort hosts a Children's Holiday Activities Program available throughout Victorian School Holiday periods (min & max. numbers apply
for some activities; children are to be supervised by a parent at all times.
A new program is currently being developed for the school holidays and will be uploaded soon.
School Holiday Program
The resort has an on-site animal farm with sheep, lambs, chickens, goats, ducks, rabbits and any other creatures that come our way. We
have a daily animal feeding program, which allows children (and their parents) to feed the animals.
Some of the holiday activities we have are:
- face painting
- clay making
- biscuit decorating
- sand art
- family fun - egg and spoon race, sack races, etc
Some of the regular activities we have are:
- children's playground indoor and outdoor, 2 swimming pools
- 10 BBQs most covered with seating and some with wash up sink
- grass tennis court
- car / boat wash bay
- mini golf - try your skill at the longest mini golf hole in the Southern Hemisphere!!
- kiosk with ice available
We have available onsite hire of pedal jeeps and canoes.
We also have on the premises the Squiggles Indoor Play Centre and Jurassic Water Park , incorporating a mini GP track with scooters, as well
as a jumping pillow and play helicopter.
Locally Echuca Moama has many exciting attractions and activities and is the perfect place to spend a fun-filled day or an extended visit.
Activities and things to do in Echuca Moama:
Investigate the regions rich and diverse history at one of the many museums while taking a stroll through the famous historic Port of Echuca.
Here are a few ideas:
- visit the Great Aussie Beer Shed; a
unique and fun attraction
- savour the delights at the Echuca Chocolate Company
- enjoy tasting the array of flavours at the Echuca Gin Distillery
- take a ride on the the only wood fired steam engine paddle steamer in the world at Murray River Paddle Steamers
- check out the great range of shops in Echuca. From the historical beauty of High St, to the modern appeal of Hare St, the shopping
options will surely delight.
- the National Holden Museum will take you through
the remarkable history of a company that gave our nation wheels
- step back in time at Echuca Historical Society’s Museum or Chanter Estate & Military Museum
- get twisted in the wonderful world of science at play when you visit TwistED in the Port of Echuca
- discover the history of Echuca and the famous port at the Discovery Centre
- get fit and have fun at the same time at Gravity Shack
- take on the challenge at Rich River Mini Golf