Book in a resort pedal car direct or even before you arrive. Just click on the link below and arrive at your selected time. BOOK A PEDAL CAR
Activities & Things to do in Echuca Moama
The resort hosts a Children's Holiday Activities Program available throughout Victorian School Holiday periods (min & max. numbers apply
for some activities; children are to be supervised by a parent at all times.
A new program is currently being developed for the July school holidays and will be uploaded soon.
The resort has an on-site animal farm with sheep, lambs, chickens, goats, ducks, rabbits and any other creatures that come our way. We
have a daily animal feeding program, which allows children (and their parents) to feed the animals.
Some of the holiday activities we have are:
- face painting
- clay making
- biscuit decorating
- sand art
- family fun - egg and spoon race, sack races, etc
Some of the regular activities we have are:
- children's playground indoor and outdoor, 2 swimming pools
- 10 BBQs most covered with seating and some with wash up sink
- grass tennis court
- car / boat wash bay
- mini golf - try your skill at the longest mini golf hole in the Southern Hemisphere!!
- kiosk with ice available
- licensed bar premises (open by demand, during school holidays)
We have available onsite hire of pedal jeeps and canoes.
We also have on the premises the Squiggles Indoor Play Centre and Jurassic Water Park , incorporating a mini GP track with scooters, as well
as a jumping pillow and play helicopter.
Locally Echuca Moama has many exciting attractions and activities and is the perfect place to spend a fun-filled day or an extended visit.
Other Echuca Moama attractions and activities:
Investigate the regions rich and diverse history at one of the many museums while taking a stroll through the famous historic Port of Echuca.
Here are a few ideas:
- visit the Great Aussie Beer Shed; a
unique and fun attraction
- take a ride on the the only wood fired steam engine paddle steamer in the world at Murray River Paddle Steamers
- check out the great range of shops in Echuca. From the historical beauty of High St, to the modern appeal of Hare St, the shopping
options will surely delight.
- the National Holden Museum will take you through
the remarkable history of a company that gave our nation wheels
- step back in time at Echuca Historical Society’s Museum or Chanter Estate & Military Museum
- get twisted in the wonderful world of science at play when you visit TwistED in the Port of Echuca
- discover the history of Echuca and the famous port at the Discovery Centre
Here are some other places to check out:
- cruise the ‘Barmah Choke’ with Kingfisher Cruises
- try wakeboarding, water skiing, knee boarding or bare footing at Brett Sands Watersports
- Murray River Fishing Tours will hook you up with great fishing
- see Echuca-Moama the air with Aus-Air Scenic Flights
- Echuca & District YMCA offers gym, group fitness, 50m indoor heated pool, sauna and spa facilities
- for some family fun, try a game of Ten Pin Bowling.
- get lost at Oz Maze and Oz Mini Golf
- for those wanting some action packed adventure – try Paintball!
- visit the Gulpa Creek Bird Observatory - a world class bird observatory
- see the largest inland island in Australia at Gunbower Island
- see the largest collection of cactus plants in Australia at Field’s Cactus Farm.
- visit the Kyabram Fauna Park
- take an eco tour through the wetlands
- explore a food and wine trail that will ignite your taste buds.
- wander the cobblestone streets of the Port of Echuca precinct. Enjoy the guided tour or . While you are there, self tour. Enjoy
a taste treat to suit any desire; The Star Bar, Fudge factory, Bridge
Hotel, Oscar W’s or Wistaria Tea Rooms.
- there are five Clubs in Echuca/Moama and all offer
gaming facilities, lunch and dinner daily. Most also offer TAB & Keno, sports viewing, kids games rooms, snacks and live entertainment.
Also available in the area are golf, bowls, tennis, croquet… the list goes on!
- tour the local wineries chauffeured in a limo, bus or car.
Alternatively take a self-guided tour and go at your own pace.
- do it hands on at the Golden Cow